Webinar: Join the GIGAEurope EU Presidency Event Series
A panel, moderated by Samuel Stolton, Freelance EU Correspondent, will discuss:
- How can Europe close the investment gap in connectivity? And how can Europe attract the necessary private investment and create synergies with public funding?
- Are the Digital Compass 2030 targets ambitious enough for Europe to become a digital leader? Which targets are most difficult to reach?
- What do stakeholders see as priority targets of the Digital Compass, to reflect actual obstacles to an inclusive and competitive Digital Decade?
The following panel speakers have been confirmed:
- Rita Wezenbeek, Director Connectivity, DG CONNECT, EC
- Erzsebet Fitori, Group Head of EU Affairs and Relations at Vodafone Group
GIGAEurope members provide reliable and secure gigabit-speed connections to customers across Europe. Our members provide connectivity services to over 40 million fixed broadband customers and 130 million mobile customers spanning across Europe. GIGAEurope is open to associate members from the connectivity and content sectors, in addition to industries and organisations from the wider digital economy.
- Date: 26 May 2021
- Time: 15:00 to 16:00 CET
- Format: Online Zoom event