Webinar – Adam Hotchkiss, Co-founder & VP Product, Plume
“Increase your revenue with a solid smart home strategy”
For service providers, flawless connectivity is the foundation to monetizing the smart home. Given their existing relationship, ISPs are best placed to capitalize on subscribers’ hunger for highly personalized services delivered at break-neck speed. Since stay-at-home directives came into place, data from the Plume Cloud shows a massive 100% increase in time spent online at home during the working week. Now more than ever, fast, ubiquitous, safe, and secure Wi-Fi services are crucial to delivering happy subscribers and profitable smart home businesses. There is no better time to assess your approach.
In this webinar, Plume Co-founder & VP Product Adam Hotchkiss reveals the facts from a landmark Total Cost of Ownership study of support data from tier-1 and tier-2 ISPs to establish the argument for a new, experiences-based ecosystem for the smart home. You’ll learn about:
- Changing consumer behaviour – the impact of COVID-19 on home connectivity, both now and in the future, based on real-world data insights from the Plume Cloud.
- Legacy systems – the common challenges faced by ISPs in meeting changing subscriber needs.
- A blueprint for success – deliver a highly scalable Smart Home Services platform through cloud and AI.
- Operational benefits – what you can expect by adopting an experiences-based approach – reduce churn by up to 30%, slash support calls by up to 51% and cut truck-rolls by 67%.
- The bottom line – how your business will benefit financially.
Take advantage of a 15 minute Q&A session to dig into the smart home subjects that matter most to you.
Register HERE to join us. Can’t make the webinar? Register anyway and we will send you the recording plus Plume’s latest whitepapers.
If you miss(ed) this live webinar, you can watch it on the Members-only section of www.ctameurope.com – along with past webinars from CTAM Europe and CTAM US – and past podcasts.